24 May 2007

Preparing the RibbonForm

Good night again, tonight I present a preview of the RibbonForm, as you can see in the image, it's like OF2007, has the:






  • RibbonCommandButtons (Minimize, Maximize and Close).

  • Method to change Hue, Sat and Brightness

  • Secondary title with armony ForeColor

  • I'm including the RibbonRoundButton (it looks great)

  • I have to make all the methods to resize and move the RibbonForm.

I'm finishing the RibbonFastMenu with the RibbonContextMenu. I think this weekend or next I'll publish the article.

The down count is coming to integrate and create a great library. Thanks everyone

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is looking very nice. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Very very very good work. I love it.

Anonymous said...

EXCELLENT, ONLY THINGHS I CAN SAY